At last! The Jarael and Rohlan Limited Edition Action Figure Comic Pack, announced this summer, is now in stock at Entertainment Earth.
Jarael and Rohlan action figures are in the pack, as well as a limited edition reprint of my Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #6 comic book. Each action figure is in the traditional Star Wars 3 3/4-inch scale.
They’re selling the pack individually for $17.99, and also as part of the final wave of four Comic Packs. Here’s what’s in the larger pack:
• Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron #29 with Baron Fel and Ysanne Isard
• Star Wars: Legacy #7 with Darth Nihl and Deliah Blue
• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #6 with Jarael (Edessa) and Rohlan Dyre
• Star Wars: Jango Fett: Open Seasons #2 with Mandalorians Jaster Mareel and Montross
There’s a price break if you order the whole set — $69.99 for the four. According to Entertainment Earth, customers need to order by Dec. 15 to be sure to get the figures by Christmas.
The company’s copy:
* An Entertainment Earth Exclusive! The Final 4 Star Wars Comic Packs!
* Features never-before-made action figures from the Star Wars comic book series!
* Each pack includes a full-size Star Warscomic book reprint and accessories for the action figures!
The Entertainment Earth Exclusive Star Wars Action Figure Legacy Comic Packs Case is so massive, it spans thousands of years of Star Wars history! The tales in Knights of the Old Republic take places thousands of years before the original film, while Star Wars Legacy takes place over 100 years after Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader killed the Emperor.
This exciting exclusive action figure set includes Jedi, Mandalorians, Imperials, and more from the Star Wars saga! Each figure is armed with accessories and tons of articulation. Based on the comic book series, these heroes and villains’ lives are chronicled but in the special included comic book!
The Comic Packs are EE’s best-selling set in a long time, from what I understand. Preorders for the Jarael/Rohlan set run $17.99, with the figures shipping later this year.